Our company policy
Formedics, UAB supplies medical devices to customers in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
In order to be viable and competitive, we are committed to:
- Providing service in accordance with the legal acts regulating the industry and other requirements that the organization undertakes to comply with in order to achieve compliance with the requirements of the standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015;
- Analysing market needs and customer preferences, guaranteeing customer satisfaction with the implementation of his/her wishes, the quality and professional work of the company’s employees;
- Raising the qualification and competence of employees, encouraging the employee’s creative initiative. Constantly improving and taking an interest in the latest technologies and solutions in the field of medicine and passing on our knowledge to our customers, thus promoting the introduction of advanced technologies in the field of medicine and improving human health and facilitating their treatment;
- Collaborating with companies that share our approach to responsibility in fulfilling our responsibilities;
- Reduce the impact of the activities on the environment by implementing advanced environmental protection factors and applying preventive measures;
- Continuously improving the performance of the management system, taking into account performance, employee suggestions, customer and partner feedback.
The company verifies compliance with the requirements of management systems ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 during internal and independent external audits. The obtained results are used in the process of management evaluation analysis in the future, making important strategic decisions related to the company’s activities and further development.
The Company’s management regularly reviews, analyses and updates the objectives and policies of the management system to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
The company’s employees are familiar with the management system policy. It is available to all interested parties.